Date Posted: March 19, 2020
Closing Date: May 2020
Area: Houghton, JHB
Receive all 3Sixty Life Latest News
Click here for official SA information regarding Covid-19
Contact your nearest branch where the sales representative will explain and assist you with the claiming process.
Alternatively, e-mail a fully completed claims form along with documentation needed to
For a speedy claim process, please ensure you e-mail or have the documents on hand when visiting a
branch to claim.
– A completed claim form.
– A certified copy of the deceased’s death certificate
– A certified copy of the deceased and the claimant’s ID books.
– Valid Proof of Banking, not older than 3 months of the account into which the benefit is to be
– If claiming for a child : a certified copy of abridged birth certificate.
– SAPS Statement in case of unnatural death.
– Note: Additional information may be required.
The claim is downloadable Here or obtainable at the branch where the claim is initiated.
Once your claim has been approved and paid, you will receive an SMS notification.
Funeral claims will be paid out within 48 hours.
*Subject to receipt of all relevant documentation and satisfaction of policy terms and conditions.
Non-Payment of Premiums– If premium payments are not up to date and in accordance to the policy’s terms and condition, the claim may be declined.
Waiting Periods – Policies are subject to waiting periods as stipulated in the policy certificate. Please ensure that you read and understand waiting periods applicable to your policy.
Fraudulent claims– fake claims taken with intent to defraud the company.